Growing communications company is seeking a full time Telecommunications Install & Repair Technician. Position requires installation and repair of all necessary cable/telephone/fiber-to-the-home/network wiring, in and out of the customer premise and also the hardware from the distribution system to the customer’s equipment for the reception of cable, broadband and telephone services. Additionally, maintaining and repairing outside plant facilities. Great benefits package for employees. Salary DOE.
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of Telecommunications installation experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, valid WDL and clean driving record
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in Internet related applications such as email clients and web browsers.
- Great oral communication skills for direct customer interaction
- Must be punctual, reliable and able to retain newly learned information
- Must be willing to actively learn new skills and expand knowledge. Satisfactorily accomplish multiple tasks. Interpret a variety of instructions. Work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines. Familiarity and experience with construction techniques. Familiarity with networks and telecommunications issues.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Must be drug free
If you wish to mail in a resume, please send to CS Manager, PO Box 249, Union, WA 98592. Please NO walk ins or phone calls. Hood Canal Communications is a drug free, equal opportunity employer.