We’re expanding! Join a growing, local telecommunications team.
Equipment Inventory & Recycle Technician
This position reports to the IT Administrator and is primarily focused on equipment inventory, maintenance, cleaning, and recycling. Performs a variety of duties related to Broadband, Cable Television, and Telephone equipment including proper documentation and coordination with other departments and personnel. Also responsible for proper care and use of vehicles, tools, equipment, and common work areas. May perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or Equivalency
* Valid Washington State Driver’s License
* Able to obtain a Current First Aid/CPR certification
* Proficient in Windows operating systems
* Must be available to work on-call shifts, overtime, and weekends when necessary
* Must be able to work independently and efficiently
* Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and organized
* Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
* Experienced with computer/network troubleshooting and repair
* Familiarity with Cisco and Linux OS
Interested applicants can email resume to email@example.com.