Assistance for Past Due Accounts
There is no doubt that the Covid-19 Pandemic has negatively impacted everyone in some way or another. In compliance with an emergency proclamation and in support of its community and customers Hood Canal Communications made many adjustments to the normal procedures regarding over due account balances.
As the state begins to return to business as usual it is time for HCC to do the same. Beginning in October 2021, late fees will be resumed and past due accounts will be subject to traditional disconnection procedures.
We can help! We have options to help address past due balances and avoid service interruption. Through an arrangement with Mason County, American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) grant funds are available to help pay off past due internet and telephone charges. Complete and download an application by clicking here. Payment arrangements are also available to help break up past due balances into equal payments without interest.
To avoid service interruption past due customers can:
- Apply for Covid-19 Financial Hardship Funds
- Make payment arrangement with HCC
- Pay past due balance in full
Payments and Visiting our Offices
We’re doing everything we can to offer the best customer experience possible in this uncertain time. In an effort to keep everyone safe amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, all customers are requested to wear masks upon entering our offices. While the offices are open customers are asked to continue to make payments online, over the phone, or through the payment dropbox located at either office.
- Press release: Hood Canal Communications Responds to COVID-19 With Internet Speed Increases, Temporary Closures
- We are waiving all over the phone payment fees until further notice.
- Payments are being accepted in both offices.
- Cash payments accepted at one cash payment desk in each office
- To pay your bill online, click here.
- To pay your bill over the phone, call 360-898-2481.
- Check payments accepted at any CSR desk or by mail to PO Box 249, Union, WA 98592.
- If you need to swap equipment or disconnect your service, please call our office to make arrangements
- As much troubleshooting will be done over the phone as possible. If we can’t solve your issue over the phone, we will have a tech call. If services are out completely, we can send a technician to your home with precautions.