We’re doing everything we can to offer the best customer experience possible in this uncertain time. In an effort to keep everyone safe amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, our lobbies are closed to the public. Payments may be made online, over the phone, or through the payment dropbox located at either office.–
- Press release: Hood Canal Communications Responds to COVID-19 With Internet Speed Increases, Temporary Closures
- Both offices are closed to the public and many employees are working remotely.
- We are waiving all over the phone payment fees until further notice.
- Payments are not being accepted in person at this time.
- To pay your bill online, click here.
- To pay your bill over the phone, call 360-898-2481.
- For cash or check payments, please mail to PO Box 249, Union, WA 98592 or place your payment in the drop box at either location. It will be processed after it has been properly quarantined.
- If you need to swap equipment or disconnect your service, please call our office to set up an appointment. You will be instructed on our temporary safety precautions.
- As much troubleshooting will be done over the phone as possible. If we can’t solve your issue over the phone, we will have a tech call. If services are out completely, we can send a technician to your home with precautions.