COVID-19 Updates

We’re Open!

We welcome you to visit our offices for necessary business. Please remember that most business can be conducted online or over the phone at 360-898-2481. To keep you and our employees safe, we have established the following safety guidelines:

  • Normal office hours apply with the exception that our Shelton Office will not be open on Saturdays until further notice.
  • If you may have been exposed to the virus, have any type of illness, or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the offices in person. Protect yourself and those around you by staying home.
  • Face masks will be required for entry at either office. If you do not have a face mask on, you will be assisted outdoors when a customer service rep is available.
  • Remember to leave at least 6 feet of space between you and those around you.
  • Please use hand sanitizer provided upon entry to the office.
  • No payments will be processed by customer service representatives at this time. All payments brought to our offices will be placed in a lockbox and processed after a period of quarantine.
    • To pay your bill online, click here.
    • To pay your bill over the phone, call 360-898-2481.
  • We will have limited in-office staff and we are limiting the number of customers allowed in our lobbies at any one time.
    • Union office = 1 person at a time (unless it’s another household member).
    • Shelton office = 2 persons at a time (unless it’s another household member).
  • Computer repair services are delayed until further notice.
  • Public restrooms are closed until further notice.

Office Closure Information


Follow Our Daily Updates:


Designed & Produced by:

 Pivot Group marketing agency