Mason County News
Free Community Health Event Saturday
Because everyone in our community needs good health, Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics is inviting everyone to an All-Community Health Event. Featuring food, fun and helpful information, this FREE event will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at Mason General Hospital in Shelton. In addition to the following festivities there will also be children’s activities, healthy snacks, door prizes and much more.
- Digital mammograms to the first 50 women who qualify (underinsured or uninsured)
- Men’s health awareness and information
- Screenings for diabetes
- Vision screenings for children of all ages
- Fall risk prevention and screening
- Blood-pressure checks
- Options for care (assisted living, home health, etc., and Advance Care Planning (honoring choices/durable power of attorney)
Additionally, guests will have the chance to:
- Register for health insurance;
- Learn about how MyMasonHealth provides patients with around-the-clock access to their health records from anywhere in the world
- Find out about “Virtual Care” visits
- Find a support group.
MGH&FC now offers Virtual Care 24/7, is approved by the Joint Commission, and is a licensed and accredited acute care hospital with a level four emergency trauma designation. For more information on Virtual Care or to find a health care provider go to www.MasonGeneral.com.