Mason County News
Watch Shelton City Council
[LIVE VIDEO] Watch the December 4, 2018 Shelton Metropolitan Park District Board and Shelton City Council meetings. There are two ways to watch the meetings live: hcc.net/news and MasonWebTV.com. The Park Board begins at 5:50 PM. The Council meeting starts at 6 PM. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communications’ local channel are Thursday at 3 PM and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meetings’ agendas:
Shelton Metropolitan Park District Agenda
December 4, 2018 at 5:50 p.m.
A. Call to Order
B. General Public Comment
C. Consent Agenda
1. Vouchers numbered 29 through 30 in the amount of $2,211.10
D. Public Hearing
1. 2019 Final Budget – Presented by Interim City Manager Mike McCarty & Financial Analyst Sandi Hines
E. Announcement of Next Meeting – December 18, 2018
City of Shelton Council Agenda
Shelton Civic Center
December 4, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
A. Call to Order
• Pledge of Allegiance
B. Council Reports
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Council invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. Please fill out a public comment card & submit it to the Clerk. If you would like to comment on a Business or Action item, please list the agenda item number on the card. City Councilmembers and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Council feels an issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Consent Agenda: (Tab 1) (Action)
1. Vouchers numbered 19175 through 19253 in the amount of $176,063.13
E. Public Hearing
1. 2019 Final Budget – Presented by Interim City Manager Mike McCarty & Financial Analyst Sandi Hines (Tab 2)
F. Business Agenda (Study/No Action/Public Comment Taken)
1. C Street Landfill Update – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 3)
2. Carollo Water Comp Plan Contract Amendment No. 2 – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 4)
3. Acceptance of TIB Arterial Preservation Program (APP) and Urban Sidewalk Program (SP) Grants – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 5)
G. Action Agenda (Action/Public Comment Taken)
1. Resolution No. 1142-1218 Authorizing the Public Works Director to Sign Certain Forms – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 6)
2. Ordinance No. 1933-1218 Repealing Library Board of Trustees – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 7)
3. Resolution No. 1143-1218 Authorizing the Mayor to Sign Real Estate Documents – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 8)
H. Administration Reports
• Public Works Update
• Police Department Update
• City Manager Report
I. New Items for Discussion
J. Announcement of Next Meeting—December 18, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.