Mason County News
Primary Election Ballots Due Tuesday
Primary Election Ballots must be returned to the Mason County Auditor’s Office by 8 PM Tuesday or have a postmark no later than August 4, 2020. If mailing in your ballot, no postage is necessary. You can also utilize one of the Ballot Drop Boxes with are available 24-hours a day until 8 PM Tuesday.
Drop boxes locations:
- Mason County Offices, Building 1, 411 N 5th St, Shelton WA 98584
- Belfair, John L. Scott Building, 23910 NE State Route 3, Belfair WA 98528
- Port of Allyn, 18560 E State Route 3, Allyn WA 98524
- Hood Canal Visitor Center, 150 N Lake Cushman Rd, Hoodsport WA 98548
- Grapeview, Horton Community Center, 4350 Grapeview Loop Rd, Grapeview WA 98546
- Union, Chevron Station, 1031 E McReavy Rd, Union WA 98592
- Shelton Timberland Regional Library, 710 W Alder, Shelton WA 98584
- Kamilche Area, Fire District No. 4 Station, 3660 SE Old Olympic Hwy, Shelton WA 98584
The Drop Boxes are locked promptly at 8 PM Election Day and sealed to prevent additional ballots from being deposited.
Registered voters will pick the top two candidated in several races including Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, State Treasurer, State Attorney General, Congressman, and State Representative.
There are also several Fire Distric tmeasures including the merger of Fire Districts 1 and 18, and EMS levies in Fire Districts 4, 16 and the North Mason Regional Fire Authority.
Election results will be posted after 8 PM Tuesday.