If you are looking for high-speed scalable bandwidth in a secured environment for your businesses critical network operations, we can help.
Space, heat and backup power are just a few of the problems facing company’s networks. In-house networks can be a major roadblock to a company’s success. A streamlined Co-location center can clear the way for companies seeking a faster, more economical way to maintain their networks through Co-location.
Our Co-location facility in Shelton, Washington offers our customers these state of the art features:
- Full Gig Fiber fed
- 100 meg VLAN connectivity to local businesses (check for availability)
- Scalable bandwidth 95th percentile billing
- Unlimited data transfer
- Racks fully enclosed with combination lock
- 1/3 & full racks available
- Temperature controlled
- Individual UPS’s for remote power monitoring
- 10 amps power included with 1/3 rack
- 20 amps power included with full rack
- Additional powering available on request
- 70 Kw Natural Gas Generator (15 second online time, load exercised weekly)
- 24/7 computerized Keycard Access
- Video Surveillance 24/7
- Temperature, power, and noise monitoring 24/7
Enclosed Rack Space:
- 1/3 Rack – $175
- Full Rack – $400
We at Hood Canal understand that businesses today rely heavily on the network to conduct day to day business. This is why we strive to provide the tightest security for our customers with our disaster prevention capabilities.
Our Co-location facility is a top of the line professional data center, built on years of experience. Let us show you how you can benefit from our experience.
For sales inquiries regarding Hood Canal Co-location services please contact us at 360-898-2481, or by e-mail at email@example.com.