Mason County News
Watch Shelton City Commission
Watch the November 13, 2017 Shelton City Commission meeting. There are two ways to watch live at 2 PM: hcc.net/news, or MasonWebTV.com. You can also watch on demand on hcc.net/news or MasonWebTV.com. Rebroadcasts on Hood Canal Communication’s local channel are Wednesday at 11 AM, Thursday at 3 PM, and Saturday at 9 AM.
Here is the meeting’s agenda:
A. Call to Order
B. Commission Reports
- Recognition of Shelby Conklin for 37 years of service to the Shelton Municipal Court – Presented by the Honorable Judge George Steele.
C. General Public Comment (3-minute time limit per person)
The City Commission invites members of the public to provide comment on any topic at this time. City
Commissioners and City Staff will not enter into a dialogue during public comment. If the Commission feels an
issue requires follow up, staff will be directed to respond at an appropriate time.
D. Business Agenda
1. Equipment Purchase – PureAir Filtration Replacement Media – Presented by Public Works Director Craig Gregory (Tab 1)
2. 2017 Budget Amendment – Presented by Finance Director Nola von Neudegg (Tab 2)
3. Fee Schedule – Presented by Staff (Tab 3)
4. Rotating Art Gallery Recommendations – Presented by Community Development Director Mark Ziegler (Tab 4)
E. Administration Reports
1. Department Updates
- Administrative Update by Assistant City Manager Vicki Look
- Finance Department Update by Finance Director Nola von Neudegg
- Public Works Department Update by Public Works Director Craig Gregory
2. City Manager Report
G. Announcement of Next Meeting – Monday, October 20, 2017, at 6:00 p.m.