Hood Canal Communications customers can now stream content anytime and anywhere that they have an internet connection! WatchTVEverywhere is a free added benefit included with TV service and allows viewing programs and live shows on computers, tablets, smartphones, and more. Begin streaming content today by visiting wtve.net.
Download and print instructions here.
To register follow the instructions below:
- Visit wtve.net on your computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Use dropdown to “Select Your Provider”- Hood Canal Communications
- From a recent invoice locate your account number and billing last name. Call 360.898.2481 if you need assistance getting this information.
- Click “Register” from options shown
- Complete “Subscriber Validation” section of registration page
- Enter account number (including dash)
- Enter last name as it appears on invoice
- Complete “New User Information” section of registration page
- Enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter your email address
- Confirm by entering email address again
- Enter a password
Must be at least 8 characters include upper and lowercase letters and numbers
- Confirm by entering password again
- Authenticate by clicking “I’m not a robot”
- Click “Submit”
- Verify email address by following link in confirmation email.
If you do not receive confirmation email then check spam or marketing folders for email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate back to wtve.net and choose “Log In”
To stream content
- Go to wtve.net
- Choose “Log In”
- Enter your email address and password that you previously registered
- Select logo of channel that you want to watch content from