Email on Android
- Tap Settings and choose Accounts from the menu across the top of the screen.
- Choose Add Account from the account choices.
- Choose Personal Email (POP3) from the list of accounts.
- Type in your email address and click next.
- Type your password and click next.
- On the Incoming Server Settings page the Username is your full email address. The Password is your email password. The POP3 server is mail.hcc.net, and the Security type is None. The Port is 110. Choose Delete email from server: Never, and tap Next.
- On the Outgoing Server Settings page the SMTP server is mail.hcc.net. The Security type is None. The Port is 587. Place a checkmark in the box next to Require sign-in. The Username is your full email address and the Password is your email password. Tap Next.
- Account options can be whatever works best for you, and then tap Next.
- You can give the account a name (optional) and add your name for display on outgoing messages and then tap Next.
You should now be able to send and receive email from your Android device.